PRGX is looking for a Full Time Programmer-Data Analyst (Audit Support Programmer I) in our Nashville, TN office. The purpose of this position is to develop, improve, and maintain audit tools based on requirements of the audit teams by performing the following duties:
The purpose of this position is to program tasks and expand knowledge of programming tools and practices as well as an understanding of the business by performing the following duties.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs assigned tasks as part of a programming team to assist with programming and analysis phases of data conversion or application development in support of the field audit or corporate staff.
- Works closely with field audit staff to accomplish their conversion and development tasks and keeps them informed of progress on their projects
- Under general supervision responds to requests from the audit staff for data conversion, standard reports, non-standard reports, and related support issues
- Assists other team members in evaluating, diagnosing, and correcting business application problems
- Provides support to other staff members on business system design issues, custom applications, and programming issues as required
- Increases knowledge of PRGX applications and expands technical knowledge through trade publications, courses and demonstrations
- Expands understanding of PRGX’s business practices and techniques
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably programming related.
- Working experience with MS Access queries, MS SQL Server stored procedures, MS Excel.