The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting PRGX production and operations in multiple functions, from assisting clients in identifying which suppliers will be audited, to contacting the supplier and organizing the receipt of the data and documentation, to settling the audit and collecting recoveries as well as developing and maintaining procedures and systems that support the audit and management teams. This position is instrumental in contributing to the success of the company’s growth.
This individual is a results oriented team player who is customer service focused, self-motivated, passionate, reliable, and professional; conducting themselves with integrity and a desire to go beyond the call of duty consistently looking for ways to improve efficiencies and the PRGX team as a whole.
- Audit Risk Assessments; Review Contracts, Isolate key audit exposures, review spend details, summarize relevant risk attributes, conclude on overall risk and recovery opportunity.
- Audit Plan Development; Inventory and organize contract documents, Brief relevant contracts terms, Develop and document appropriate data requests, Develop and document audit test plan, Arrange and lead Contract Owner discussion, Prepare Work Order Release.
- Facilitate Audit Kickoffs; Prepare relevant correspondence, Prepare needed presentation materials, Arrange client/supplier kick-off calls, Lead kick-off discussions, Document call notes, Issue engagement letters, Facilitate any necessary NDA documentation.
- Prepare to Audit; Collect needed supplier data, Inventory completeness and follow-up as needed; Organize and normalize data, Load data into appropriate tool, Associate data sets for auditor usage
- Select Sample; Consult with management to determine sampling plan, Select appropriate sample per plan, Review sample with manager, communicate sample to supplier.
- Coordinate Onsite Visit; Confirm audit team, Provide audit team the visit logistics, Send pre-visit email reminder to supplier
- Audit Production Systems Administrator (Audit Metrics, Time, Scheduling, Revenue and Billing systems)
- Operations or Productivity Reporting Development and Production
- Audit Documentation Archives, Setup and Maintenance
- Billing, Collections and Expense Report Processing as needed
Knowledge, Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or a Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) from a four-year college or university.
- Strong organizational, planning, resource management and interpersonal skills including the ability to multi-task and cope with stressful situations.
- Excellent phone skills with ability to comfortably initiate, organize, and lead business related teleconferences with diverse attendees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including correct use of English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and mathematics.
- Exceptional ability to handle multiple projects, from moderate to advanced complexity, and support multiple managers with ease.
- Absolute Dependability. Accurate and accountable performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Acute attention to detail, with minimal errors in work.
- High energy level and strong initiative with an exceptional ability to manage intrusions and distractions in order to remain focused on work.
- Knowledge of contemporary business practices and technology.
- Solid computer software skills, including MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word. MS Access is a plus.