WHAT YOU WILL DO:
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for the development and production of Requests for Proposal (“RFP’s”) across various business units within PRGX and will conduct related market research.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate with sales staff and executives in all stages of sales lifecycle, including development of pre-RFP presentations in conjunction and with oral presentations, post proposal submission, debriefs, etc.
- Collaborate with executives on bid/no bid decisions; sales strategy development and pricing for all company lines of business.
- Lead the preparation and compilation of information to respond to critical customer proposals with a proven ability to respond to RFPs.
- Think critically and translate ideas into clear, compelling, persuasive and influential written narratives.
- Ensure all proposals are clear, consistent, appropriate, persuasive, accurate and comprehensive.
- Drive improvement and development of new messaging and proposal content.
- Manage deadlines and ensure delivery with confidence; escalate any obstacles to leadership in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain an RFP response library to expedite and improve the response process.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to properly incorporate their thoughts, opinions and expertise into proposals and thought leadership pieces and to ensure accuracy and compliance of responses.
- Research, analyze and stay current with industry trends, events and other topics relevant to PRGX; keep leadership informed of changes in the market, industry and competitive landscape.
- Assist and in other marketing areas, such as trade shows, sales meetings, etc., to ensure consistent content and messaging.
- Ability to multi-task various projects and balance priorities; work independently with little to no supervision.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team
- Additonal sales support as needed.
- Some travel may be required.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- A natural persuasive writing style that clearly demonstrates PRGX’s superior products and services
- A strategic thinker with superb attention to detail
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive desire to learn with intellectual curiosity and research capabilities
- A can do attitude and a great team player
- A bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in managing and writing proposals, technical writing, service marketing, or marketing/sales communications (knowledge of Finance, Accounts Payable, Auditing, Consulting or Purchasing/Procurement preferred)