How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
PRGX – Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,600 employees and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers. PRGX provides a unique combination of audit, analytics and advisory services that optimizes client financial performance.
As a member of the Iberoamerica Audit Services team, the candidate´s primary focus will be to analyze, design, develop and deploy bespoke in-house applications, updates and enhancements to existing apps, integrations with 3rd party systems (e.g. payments, account validation, regulatory) as well as reporting and scripts developed and maintained by Specialists Team in support of the business.
The advancement of the retail audit process on a client-by-client basis to include data sets, audit tools, claim types to improve the efficiency of process and optimize claim & revenue generation.
Location: Medellín – Colombia (hybrid, modality)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Track project timelines milestones and deliverables
• Promote the initiation design monitoring and delivery of client implementation projects
• Creates and manages project plans to communicate and track project timelines milestones costs and deliverables
• Identify cost schedule and quantify risks
• Support generation of regular reporting to internal and external governance boards
• Exposure to client systems, processes & data sets, and IT resources
• Documentation of projects undertaken to enable them to be considered for inclusion in future transformation projects
• Driving and supporting data governance in-line with Company strategy and IT processes across Latin America /Iberia.
• English skills (B1 or above)
• Good ability to communicate and build long-term working relationships
• Ability to view challenges from multiple perspectives and creativity
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Constantly striving to improve the process
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Good problem-solving skills
Education & Experience
• Languages: Python (advanced), SQL (mid)
• Frameworks: Any backend framework (Flask, Django, or FastAPI (desirable))
• Experience developing with microservices
• Professional business experience +2 years