Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,700 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
The Sales Operations Analyst will support the organization, documentation and execution of key sales enablement processes and programs related to prospecting, business development, lead qualification, account and opportunity management. This role will also provide system administration and data quality management support in the company’s CRM tool (Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation Tools, RFP Wiki and collaboration tools, deal approval tools and on-line research tools.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support in the company’s CRM tool, leveraging the IT Helpdesk and work to support other designed administrators or sales/marketing coordinators to efficiently handle day-to-day administrative requirements in Sales and Marketing systems as needed.
- Manage documentation of sales processes and procedures, as well as the roles & responsibilities of New Business Development, Profit Optimization, Client Services and Marketing
- Provide onboarding and continuing education training and support around processes and procedures and best practices for all sales team members
- Manage (and update as needed) standard Salesforce.com reports/dashboards to track group and individual progress and performance.
- Partner with inside sales to continuously build, segment and enhance target lists ensuring that data integrity and target focus are aligned with strategic needs
- Support analysis of data integrity and work with Sales/Marketing teams to execute cleanup initiatives throughout the CRM to ensure that reporting and marketing automation are accurate and enabled.
- Support sales team with projects, including preparation and execution of all phases in a projects life cycle regarding updates in Salesforce.com and SharePoint.
- Provide reporting and analysis to support the following sales programs: Win Loss program (executed by an outside provider), Client Reference program, and Client Satisfaction program (CSAT) collaborating effectively with Client Services.
- Support execution of the sales processes & programs Globally
- Support Sales team in leveraging sales tools and ensuring both data accuracy and completeness
- Provide preparation support for weekly Deal Committee review meetings
- Provide Contract Management process support to help drive synergy and optimize contract cycle time across all internal teams