PRGX UK LTD
Job Title: Senior Analyst III
Date: September 2021
Division/Department: Recovery Audit – Retail
Location: Luton, LU1 3LU
Reports to: Audit Leader
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts audits without supervision using client data to identify errors and recover revenue
- Produces claims
- Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork, and electronic documents
- Builds relationships with vendors
- Provides senior level input/research on claims challenged by client
- Analyses and assesses problems regarding client’s claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
- Performs quality control audits behind less experienced auditors
- Shares best practices
- Regularly directs the work of at least 2 full-time employees
- Successfully resolves lower-level associates’ queries and issues or escalates for resolution as required
- Provides training of less experienced auditors and staff
- Good understanding and knowledge of AR, AP, and procurement functions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint (able to create pivot tables, queries, etc)
- Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle.
- Assists in the design of project tools
- Audits beyond specific tools/reports by applying audit experience and a wide variety of claim approaches
- Develops new audit concepts for increased revenues
- Proficient with core ERP systems and able to learn how to effectively navigate and utilize new systems
- Recommends, develops, and implements changes in operations and audit activities, processes, and tools
- Builds relationships with clients
- Assists in client reporting
- Produces number and dollar volume of claims goals as defined by team leader and/or management
· Domain/Industry Knowledge & Focus
· Data Analysis
· Problem identification & Resolution
· Claim Production & Quality
· Client & Supplier Management
· People & Team Management
· Maintains a Client Focus
· Communicates with Impact
· Displays Emotional Intelligence
· Organizes & Prioritizes
· Takes Initiative
· Drives for Results
· Manages Execution
· Provides Direction
· Coaches & Develops
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Econ/Mathematics; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Prefer 4+ years of related experience in an office environment.
· Computer proficiency in Excel and/or Access is a must. Prefer candidates with database knowledge (dbase or SQL environment).
· Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Solid computer skills in Excel and Access required.
· Experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, or audit a plus.
· Ability to work well as an individual and team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.