PRGX is looking for a Full Time SENIOR AUDIT ANALYST (REMOTE/HYBRID).
SUMMARY: Supports audit operations by investigating and analyzing specific vendors and claim types to help produce revenue.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts audits without supervision using client data to identify errors and recover revenue
- Produces claims
- Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents
- Builds relationships with vendors
- Provides senior level input/research on claims challenged by client
- Analyzes and assesses problems regarding client’s claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
- Performs quality control audits behind less experienced auditors
- Shares best practices
- Provides training of less experienced auditors and staff
- Good understanding and knowledge of AR, AP and procurement functions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint (able to create pivot tables, queries, etc)
- Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle.
- Assists in the design of project tools
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Econ/Mathematics; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 4+ years of related experience in an office environment.
- Computer proficiency in Excel and/or Access is a must. Prefer candidates with database knowledge (dbase or SQL environment).
- Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Solid computer skills in Excel and Access required.
- Experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, or audit a plus.
- Ability to work well as an individual and team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform essential functions. In the performance of the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally called upon to remain stationary, lifting and/or moving up to 15 lbs. The employee must sit regularly; using hands to touch, manipulate; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include near vision.
PRGX is committed to meeting the needs of individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Candidates participating in the recruitment and selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability are encouraged to notify a member of the Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team.