This position is REMOTE, but prefer candidate to be in one of the following locations:
- Calgary, Canada
- Bentonville AR
- Tulsa, OK
- Dallas, TX
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
This person is responsible for two functions to support of the Contract Compliance business, each is expected to comprise 50% of a standard 40-50 hour work week. Half of the job is to function as a CC Senior Auditor (standard job description of file with HR) and the other half is to represent the Contract Compliance audit needs for the Digital Transformation Development Team. In the latter capacity candidate will be designated as 50% resource to act as the Subject Matter Expert on the Digital Transformation Planning team. This person will be responsible for representing the detailed understanding of the CC Practice needs in the development team, as depicted below in the Orange Box. They will interface directly with the Project Manager and Solution Architect to represent the business in the development process. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background is systems development, project management AND contract compliance audit.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other closely related field required.
- Audit experience required. Recent Operational and/or Financial Audit Experience or other closely related audit experience in a commercial environment a plus.
- Internal Audit and/or Supplier Contract Compliance Audit Experience a significant plus.
- Strong Data Skills/Aptitude required. Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and/or Access to effectively manipulate multiple large data sets to provide necessary analytical results for evaluation.
- Background in understanding and assessing operational processes and internal controls, including identifying breakdown and opportunities and defining practical recommendations for improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements.
- Strong background in accounting systems with an emphasis on Purchasing and Accounts Payable desirable.
- Has financial business acumen, with exposure to payroll; insurance; benefits; internal controls; common business practices and contract language.
- Excellent oral, aural and written communications skills. Experience with business report writing.
- Procurement and/or contracts experience a plus.
- Foreign language and/or International work experience a strong plus.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assigned an audit or audits in the CC business, see attached description for this role
- Absolute commitment to Customer Service and continual focus on exceeding the expectations of clients.
- Self-motivated to improve standards and identify opportunities to advance knowledge and skills of self and team. Ability to train, motivate and manage less experienced auditors.
- Team player who is committed to optimizing the effectiveness of the group dynamic by identifying and resolving issues that may impede individual or team effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism in interactions in potentially adversarial or sensitive work environments.
- Excellent communicator; able to interact successfully with senior level client management and vendors.
- Innovative problem-solver; brings creativity, originality and tenacity to problem solving. Uses available technology in ways to increase productivity as well as identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, individually and in team settings.
- Must be able to travel up to 30-40%.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.