This position is REMOTE and must be in Cincinnati, OH
PRGX Global is a leading global provider of Source to Pay (S2P) services to many of the world’s largest and complex companies. The Company leverages a 40-year history, award-winning technology, 20+ year client relationships and deep analytics experience to provide solutions that help clients in multiple ways including to recover lost profits, buy smarter, and manage risk.
Today, PRGX analyzes over $2 trillion of its clients’ spend data and generates over $1 billion in EBITDA and working capital annually for its clients. Through its emerging business lines in source-to-pay analytics, advisory services and supplier information management (“SIM”), PRGX is dramatically expanding the value it brings to clients while driving new SaaS-based and sustainable revenue for the company.
With over 1,700 employees across 30+ countries, PRGX boasts many Fortune 500 clients, including 75% of the world’s largest retailers and nearly 30% of Fortune 500 companies outside of the retail sector. The Company utilizes a robust and advancing technology platform, based on HADOOP technology, to analyze over six (6) petabytes of data. Its technology also has capabilities to extend well ahead of the rapidly changing S2P landscape.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
This position has two primary responsibilities, one as the local contact of an imbedded audit team providing support to the Owner’s construction management team of a large multi-year construction project at CVG and the other as a lead auditor conducting contract compliance audits of large suppliers on behalf of our Global Account Base. Your time will be split among working at the Project Site at CVG, from your home office and periodic visits to Contractors’ and Clients’ offices.
This position will draw on a variety of skills you have developed and experience you have gained in your career. Knowledge of and experience in construction (audit, project controls and/or estimating), accounting (financial and cost), audit and data mining and manipulation skills and techniques are required. Additionally, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are needed to be successful.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the local contact for the imbedded audit team, you will be responsible to reviewing contractor pay applications and change orders as well as doing various site verifications and control reviews.
When not working on the CVG project you will be performing a variety of contract compliance audits to verify compliance with the financial terms and conditions of contracts, developing claims for recovery of overcharges and providing recommendations for cost savings and process improvement going forward.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• BA/BS degree in Construction Management, Accounting, Finance, Business or other closely related field required.
• Construction audit, project controls or estimating experience required.
• Internal Audit and/or Supplier Contract Compliance Audit Experience a significant plus.
• Strong Data Skills/Aptitude required. Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and/or Access to effectively manipulate multiple large data sets to provide necessary analytical results for evaluation.
• Background in understanding and assessing operational processes and internal controls, including identifying breakdown and opportunities and defining practical recommendations for improvement.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements.
• Has financial business acumen, with exposure to payroll; insurance; benefits; internal controls; common business practices and contract language.
• Excellent oral, aural and written communications skills. Experience with business report writing.
• Procurement and/or contracts experience a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.