Oil & Gas Senior Auditor, Contract Compliance (US – Remote)
PRGX is the largest global accounting firm of its kind. Our Contract compliance team is seeing significant growth which means we have experienced audit positions open with excellent career growth opportunities for top performers.
This position is responsible for conducting large supplier contract compliance audits on behalf of our Global Account Base. You will work from your home office with ready access to a major airport for occasional business travel. This position will draw on a variety of skills you have developed and experience you have gained in your audit career. Experience working in the Oil & Gas industry or other similar heavy industrial industry a plus. Knowledge or experience in accounting (financial and cost), audit and data mining and manipulation skills and techniques are required. Additionally, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are needed to be successful.
Compensation And Benefits
Our compensation and benefits packages are highly competitive to include a commission/bonus plan. Our close-knit team enjoys the benefits of working in a fun, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial environment where top performers have significant ability to impact company results and in turn, their own compensation. We are a growing organization, and we want our team mates to grow in their careers as well, we work with our employees to help fully realize their career objectives.
- BA/BS degree in business related field.
- Audit experience required. Recent recovery and/or financial audit experience or other closely related audit experience in a commercial environment a plus.
- Oil & Gas industry experience a big plus.
- Internal Audit and/or supplier contract compliance audit experience a plus.
- Strong data skills/aptitude required. Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and/or Access to effectively manipulate multiple large data sets to provide necessary analytical results for evaluation. Background in use of IDEA or ACL a significant advantage.
- Background in understanding and assessing operational processes and internal controls, including identifying internal control and process breakdowns and opportunities and defining practical recommendations for improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements.
- Strong background in accounting systems with an emphasis on Purchasing and Accounts Payable desirable.
- Financial business acumen, with exposure to payroll; insurance; benefits; internal controls; common business practices and contract language.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills. Experience with business report writing.
- Procurement and/or contracts experience a plus.
- Foreign language and/or international work experience a strong plus.
- Passionate about delivering results.
- Self-motivated to improve standards and identify opportunities to advance knowledge and skills of self and team.
- Team player who is committed to optimizing the effectiveness of the group dynamic by identifying and resolving issues that may impede individual or team effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism in interactions in potentially adversarial or sensitive work environments.
- Excellent communicator; able to interact successfully with senior level client management and vendors.
- Innovative problem-solver; brings creativity, originality and tenacity to problem solving.
- Uses available technology in ways to increase productivity as well as identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, individually and in team settings.