Job Title: Senior Auditor
Very competitive salary and benefits
You will be responsible for carrying out audit reviews on supplier accounts and to identify, validate and recover monies on behalf of the client. You will be responsible for ensuring that you are consistently achieving set targets and working to set policies and procedures when review supplier accounts and recovering monies on the clients behalf. You will be expected to manage your work in progress and satisfactory resolutions to outstanding monies.
You will be expected to work on your own initiative and may be expected to assume a team leader role for a small number of auditors/Staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide recovery audit services to PRGX clients of unparalleled quality
- Perform recovery audits on clients supplier accounts &:Identify: Using the PRGX Audit Tools and methodologies, review accounts and identify potential recoveries
- Validate: Using the information sources available to you, validate the recoveries identified to ensure that they have adequate supporting evidence and recovery integrity
- Recover: Using the PRGX revenue recognition policy and client policies and procedures, obtain written agreement from the clients supplier and process the payment of the monies outstanding to provide financial benefit to the client
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the client
- Create and maintain relationships with the client’s supplier network
- Manage work in progress and recover identified amounts
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreements established for both Internal and External parties are maintained in a professional manner Identify additional business/revenue opportunities within the client and highlight them to your lead auditor
- Maintain and develop quality standards within the audit environment
- At times act as Mentor and undertake the development of Staff Auditors, where directed
- At times to undertake responsibility of training and developing staff auditors within the audit, assisting with recruitment, performance management, on-job training, staff development, and staff appraisals.
- Assist with developing the IT infrastructure within the audit environment to increase efficiencies in the process
- To carry out second pass reviews on supplier accounts
- To provide advisory assistance to the administration function