How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
This position is responsible for leading contract compliance audits of cost plus Construction contracts for the development and construction of industrial facilities. Assignments would include audits of both completed projects and projects in-progress.
This position will draw on a variety of skills you have developed and experience you have gained in your career. Knowledge of and experience in construction (audit, project controls and/or estimating), accounting (financial and cost), audit and data mining skills and techniques are required. Additionally, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are needed to be successful. Your success will be the result of your entrepreneurial drive, passion for superior results and your natural desire to fulfill the commitments you make to your clients and co-workers.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· An undergraduate degree in Construction Management, Accounting, Finance, Business, or other closely related field required.
· 2-3 years audit experience (internal, compliance, operational) is required.
· Construction, project controls or estimating experience or similar industry experience is required.
· Strong Data Skills/Aptitude required. Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and/or Access to effectively manipulate multiple large data sets to provide necessary analytical results for evaluation.
· Solid Knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements.
· Has financial business acumen, with exposure to payroll; insurance; employee benefits; internal controls; common business practices and contract language.
· Background in understanding and assessing operational processes and internal controls, including identifying breakdown and opportunities and defining practical recommendations for improvement.
· Excellent business report writing skills.
· Procurement and/or contracts experience a plus.
· Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
· Passionate about delivering results.
· Excellent communicator; able to interact successfully with senior level client management and vendors.
· Innovative problem-solver; brings creativity, originality and tenacity to problem solving. Uses available technology in ways to increase productivity as well as identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, individually and in team settings.
· Self-motivated to improve standards and identify opportunities to advance knowledge and skills of self and team. Ability to train, motivate and manage less experienced auditors.
· Team player who is committed to optimizing the effectiveness of the group dynamic by identifying and resolving issues that may impede individual or team effectiveness.