How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for driving the design, development, and execution of comprehensive marketing program plans for PRGX. This role requires an experienced marketer who has demonstrated increasing levels of leadership and strategy, impacting the business through innovative digital marketing initiatives.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Spearhead the planning, development, and execution of advanced digital programs and campaigns, encompassing online advertising, marketing automation, web strategy and design, social media, and other deliverables.
· Employ strategic planning and analysis to enhance the impact of digital marketing initiatives, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
· Leverage expertise in data analysis to drive decision-making, optimize campaigns, and enhance overall marketing performance.
· Drive the implementation of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies to maximize engagement and conversion within target accounts.
· Leadership role in selection, implementation, and management of marketing technology tools and platforms, with a focus on enhancing automation and efficiency.
· Foster a collaborative and innovative environment.
· Manage and cultivate relationships with agency partners, ensuring alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
· Manage SEO and paid search efforts, applying a data-driven approach to optimize performance and increase traffic growth.
· Oversee the development and execution of effective email campaigns and automation workflows, maximizing engagement and conversion rates.
· Develop and execute integrated marketing communications strategies, ensuring consistency across all channels.
· Account Based Marketing
· B2B Technology Experience
· Content Management Systems
· Customer Relationship Management
· Data Analysis
· Digital & Content Marketing
· Email Campaigns/Automation
· Integrated Marketing Communications
· Lead Generation
· Marketing Technology
· Omnichannel User Experience
· Project Management
· SEO/Paid Search
· Strategic Communications
· Strategic Planning and Analysis
· Team Leadership
· Google Adwords
· Google Analytics
· Google Tag Manager
· LinkedIn Campaign Manager
· Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 7+ years of progressive experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record of leadership and strategic impact.
· Demonstrated expertise in online marketing, including SEO, SEM, A/B testing, keyword research, and traffic growth.
This position can be based in the United States.
EEO INFORMATION AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. PRGX will make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, religion, age (age 40 and over), disability, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities. The employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.