The Senior Manager, Marketing Content is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports PRGX’s business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for sales enablement, product marketing content and managing all marketing communications functions including content, social media, brand, advertising, web, and creative services. The Senior Manager of Marketing Content supports company’s objectives of sales, growth, productivity, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position consistent with the corporate direction.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements all content/communications efforts within budget guidelines
- Drive strategic communication game plans
- Manage third-party agencies and hold them accountable to deadlines
- Craft sales enablement materials, pitch decks and solution sheets to support the sales process
- Define content goals, objectives, and strategies for corporate websites
- Manage and implement a content plan that includes creation of video
- Develops company-wide social media programs and initiatives
- Develops product and solution materials that differentiate PRGX in the market
- Ensures consistent creative output throughout the marketing team by managing design and voice/tone for campaigns, programs, events, and other initiatives
- Completes several marketing leadership and administrative tasks including: Weekly team calls, activity reports, budget management, and internal procedures and protocols.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 6 years B2B marketing experience
- Experience managing agencies
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities
- Strong marketing strategic planning and analysis skills.