The Senior Recruiter is responsible for consulting with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, developing and executing sourcing strategies to target diverse high caliber candidates, in addition to screening, interviewing and hiring candidates. This role will provide recruiting support in North America and selected Latin America countries.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage top talent in the market and get them excited about working at PRGX.
- Develop, implement and execute traditional and non-traditional methods to source top candidates.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process (posting roles, leading kickoffs, screening & evaluating candidates, managing relationships with multiple stakeholders, serving as an advisor to hiring managers, ensuring the interview process is inclusive, negotiating offers, and completing pre-employment aspects of onboarding).
- Consult with hiring managers to understand business, department and hiring needs.
- Create effective engagement strategies to attract candidates and deepen talent pipelines.
- Leverage appropriate tools and sources effectively.
- Advise hiring managers on interview process, best practices, market intelligence, and salary negotiation.
- Build and leverage network of business resource groups, professional organizations, etc.
- Conduct intake and planning sessions with Hiring Managers to understand the position requirements, potential sourcing alternatives and search completion plans.
- Recruit with an emphasis on identifying and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Recommend top candidates based on objective criteria used in the evaluation process.
- Lead managers through the hiring process by ensuring a high level of communication and adherence to Talent Acquisition processes.
- Collaborate with other functional groups, including HR Business Partners and Compensation Department.
- Build bench of qualified candidates for future needs.
- Manage assigned jobs/requisitions in applicant tracking system to ensure all applicants are screened, processed and dispositioned correctly in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to PRGX hiring standards, policies and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage administrative tasks to hire and on-board candidates.
- Participate in talent acquisition projects or other related duties as appropriate.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience in corporate setting; working with a remote client base
- Experience developing strong relationships with external and internal talent, HR and hiring managers.
- Strong process management, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously
- Strong negotiation, customer service and influence management skills
- Knowledge of, and experience using staffing tools, such as applicant tracking software, HRIS systems, electronic job boards, social media and candidate sourcing applications
- Ability to consult and provide expertise to ensure the hiring of high-quality candidates
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload across several functions, departments, and regions
- Ability to speak, write and understand both English and Spanish