Senior Recruiter – Talent Acquisition Specialist
PRGX is a “big data” and business analytics built on a heritage of recovery audit expertise. Today we provide solutions to help clients reduce costs, optimize working capital, and mitigate risk in their source to pay processes.
PURPOSE: Oversee and actively conduct recruitment and staffing functions for various business lines to maintain a consistent supply of qualified, diverse and talented candidates. Must also ensure best practices and scalable procedures are in place to produce acceptable staffing results on assigned requisitions throughout the organization.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use pipelining/direct sourcing techniques and full cycle recruiting knowledge in a proactive way to mine resumes and engage potential candidates
- Network and contact possible recruiting sources to attract best in class candidates.
- Partner with HR team and internal business leaders to plan and execute specific sourcing and selection initiatives.
- Strengthen PRGX’s core staffing capabilities, address specific skill needs, and enhance the bench of talent.
- Establish effective working relationships with professional organizations, internal HR team and others across the company to ensure adequate supply of qualified talent.
- Partner with Centers of Excellence and HRBPs to understand affirmative action plans for business lines and develop recruitment strategies with hiring managers to address deficiencies.
- Responsible for collection, analysis, and reporting of KPIs (time to fill, applicant flow data, attrition, etc.); recommends and implements process improvements as needed.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process in compliance with government regulations.
- Enhances and conducts interview training and coaching for hiring managers.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of progressive responsibility and full-cycle recruitment experience, preferably within a global business. Demonstrated competencies in the following areas is required:
- Previous Experience in the Professional Services, Consulting or IT Sectors: The ideal candidate will have successfully contributed to a top quality talent acquisition function in the above sectors for an organization that is experiencing significant growth and/or change.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: The candidate will have a track record of building value-based relationships through internal and external alliances by continuously identifying and acting on those things that will create success for the Company.
- Results Orientation and Attention to Detail: The selected candidate is able to set stretch targets and deliver against them, accepting responsibility for goals and results, and will have demonstrated personal commitment and drive to set and meet/exceed high standards and objectives.
- Availability: This role requires a regular and defined schedule (core business hours) in a Corporate Headquarters office in the Atlanta area.The position requires on-site availability to meet with Hiring Managers and the HR Team on as as-needed basis with minimal notice.Occasional flex schedule or work from home arrangements are very infrequent.