This position is responsible for development, testing, deployment, and support of our PeopleSoft HCM and Financials applications. Candidate WILL work with our Customer teams to understand system issues and provide resolutions. Resolutions include design, development, and system testing in the following PeopleSoft Modules – HCM (T&L, Absence Management, Base, Ben Admin, Payroll) and Financials (GL,AR,BI,AM,PC).
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA, or Remote Anywhere in USA
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM and Financials modules to provide resolutions.
- Create reports using NVision, SQR, Queries, App Engines and BI Publisher
- Must manage time to accomplish competing priorities
- Work with others to accomplish competing priorities
- Create testing scripts and scenarios.
- Create data update scripts
- Create Design documents using Technical writing skills that follow company standards
- Debug App Engines, Workflows, peoplecode and other Peoplesoft processes to resolve issues.
- Create program solutions using Security, People Code, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker etc.
- Analyze issues and provide estimates for resolution
- Utilize Peoplesoft Change Management process for migration of resolutions and prepare migration documents
REQUIRED/PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Windows SQL Server 2008 thru 2016
- Experience working with relational databases and a solid working knowledge of SQL.
- Thorough knowledge of People Tools V8.5x
- PeopleSoft Certifications
- 5+ years implementing, developing, and supporting PeopleSoft HCM and Financials on V8.x or higher with at least 2 of those Years on V9.x
- Experience on various PeopleSoft Finance and HCM modules
- Experience using PeopleSoft Workflows, Application Engine, Integration Broker
- PeopleSoft Security & System Administration experience
- Must work independently and have a combination of strong technical and development skills
- Demonstrated ability to make process improvements.
- Multiple PeopleSoft implementations/upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree in programming/ systems or computer science, specialized training, certification, or equivalent work experience.