Exp: 4 to 8 years
Ideal candidate would have some experience of P2P working in the Retail industry or in any of the below functions either directly or indirectly –
- Procurement / Buying department – Should have worked closely with vendors for sourcing products, understand product cost structure, involved in discussions on negotiating purchase agreements, deals, etc. for e.g – discounts or rebates from vendors on volume of business, charges on damaged goods, mode of delivery (direct to store or warehouse) etc.
- Marketing & advertising – worked with buyers on designing / implementing in-store promotions (seasonal, festive discounts etc.) Understand the costing and margin adjustments behind promotional pricing, understand the P&L implications of space utilization for product placements, use market basket analysis, etc. Understand the role of suppliers in supporting in-store promotions either through purchased discounts, or advertising fees etc.Marketing / Sales Analytics – Analyze impact of promotional pricing on sales, analyze product pricing trend, and advise on corrections
– Good to have experience in AP, P2P/S2P domain
– Knowledge in account and finance, accounts payable, analytics, cash application, source to pay, reconciliations would be added advantage
- Support Global teams in analyzing structured/unstructured retail transactions and financial data for recovering lost money for our clients
- Analytical skills to logically build data sets and interpret transaction life cycle
- Should possess data analysis and research skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confident and possess can-do attitude
- Ownership – responsibility & initiative
- Hands on experience with analyzing big data and forecasting/estimations
- Ability to understand recovery audit opportunity at different stages of S2P cycle
- Audit client data to identify and report any over or under payments, duplicate payments, allowances not collected, agreement validations, missed allowances/rebates etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Preferred industry experience – Retail/ Procurement/ Data analysis/ Finance & Accounting/ Vendor management
- Advance level of Excel knowledge is must and exposure to MS Access would be preferred
- Acquire MS Access tool skills as per requirement
- Having exposure to multiple ERP systems will be added advantage (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft etc.)
- Computer proficiency with advance level of familiarity of commonly used software applications like outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Internet, citrix environment, skype for business Etc.Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to grasp and understand basic Dupes and Statements Concepts
- Ability to work with supervision
- Must show ability to communicate and interact with other colleagues for guidance and direction
- Displays positive and can-do attitude
- Participates in active learning to enhance skill set