How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
Sr. Power BI Developer
PRGX is the global leader in source-to-pay data analytics solutions and software, and tech-enabled profit recovery services. We provide the business intelligence to unlock incremental value from data and expand your impact across the organization for healthier whole businesses. PRGX Global, Inc. is a global provider of recovery audit services and analytics. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. PRGX operates in over 30 countries and serves clients in various industries, including retail, healthcare, and manufacturing.
PRGX does have a strong reputation and track record in providing these services and solutions, as well as utilizing advanced technologies to enhance their effectiveness. The company’s focus on using data analytics to unlock incremental value for clients can help organizations make better-informed decisions and improve their bottom line.
Roles and Responsibilities-
· Formulate automated reports and dashboards using Power BI and other reporting tools.
· Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications.
· Exhibit a good understanding of database concepts such relational database.
· Has a hands on with Architecture, multidimensional database design, and more.
· Able to perform SQL querying for best results.
· Design data models that transform raw data into insightful knowledge by understanding business requirements in the context of BI.
· Make charts and data documentation that includes descriptions of the techniques, parameters, models, and relationships.
· Developing Power BI desktop to create dashboards, KPI scorecards, and visual reports.
· Examine, comprehend, and study business needs as they relate to business intelligence.
· Design and map data models to transform raw data into insightful information.
· Create dynamic and eye-catching dashboards and reports using Power BI.
Requirements and Skills :
· BS or MS in computer science or information system along with work experience in a related field.
· Over five years of experience in data preparation, data gateway, and data warehousing projects.
· Over five years of experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having PowerBI.
· Three to four years of experience with a self-service tool such as Power BI.
· Understanding of SQL.