Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,400 employees and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
For additional information on PRGX, please visit www.prgx.com.
PRGX is the leading provider of cloud-based supplier management and recovery software on SaaS model. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our Engineering team.
- Develops software by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills
- Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus
- Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Mentor junior and mid-level Engineers
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Passionate about new technologies
- Seeks to understand business needs and ensure coded solutions support them
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages
- Expert level knowledge of Java / C#
- Knowledge of databases, stored procedures, object storage, etc
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices
- Fully versed in Scrum / Agile
- Expert level knowledge of Git, working with repositories and code reviewing
- Has coded for enterprise level SaaS platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Analyzing Information
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing, Teamwork
- General Programming Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering is preferred; Master’s degree is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.