Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recovery audit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hidden profits to our clients by mining data for key financial insights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30 countries with over 1,700 employees, and provides its services to over 75% of the top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
- We are a growing organization with blue chip clients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
- Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enables us to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
- We are a recognized top technology innovator and offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
- With over 40 years of experience, and a presence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
- Our people work together to deliver superior results and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results, Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Pursuit of Excellence
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Aid in preparation of quarterly financial statements
- Perform accounting duties related to stock compensation
- Prepare and post journal entries to accounting system
- Assist accounting manager with month end closing process
- Maintain fixed asset accounting system
- Research and analyze transactions within balance sheet accounts
- Design and submit reports for decision makers
- Communicate and cooperate with various other departments within the organization to maintain the accuracy of financial information
- Complete projects as assigned by manager and assistant controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in Excel
- 1+ years experience as a general ledger accountant including but not limited to the following:
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Researching and analyzing reporting discrepancies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- CPA or CPA candidate (position reports to a licensed and active CPA)
- Experience with stock compensation and fixed asset accounting
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft Financials