This position performs audit tasks in support of supplier contract compliance audits on behalf of our global account base. You will work from your home office with an occasional need for domestic business travel.
This position will draw on a variety of skills you have developed in your education and business career. Knowledge of and experience in accounting (financial and cost) and data mining and manipulation skills and techniques are required. Additionally, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are needed to be successful.
This position offers an excellent entry point into the expanding field of contract compliance auditing. As an analyst in our rapidly growing team, you will gain valuable experience in all the key fundamentals to successful contract auditing, which when successfully applied will allow your continuing growth into our dynamic audit team structure. PRGX is the global leader in contract compliance auditing and opportunities are abundant for team members who demonstrate the passion and skill to grow with us.
Our close-knit team enjoys the benefits of working in a highly entrepreneurial environment where top performers have significant ability to impact company results and their own compensation. Work at home allows some flexibility in your work schedule, which is seen as a significant benefit by our team members. In addition to your technical skills, your success will be the result of your entrepreneurial drive, passion for superior results and your natural desire to fulfill the commitments you make to your clients and co-workers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As part of a larger audit team, you will support managers and audit leads in the execution of specific tasks in support of the assigned audits. As analyst on assigned projects, you will be introduced to all aspects of the conduct of full scope contract compliance audits. You will have an exceptional understanding of data analysis to develop and clearly support audit identified claims. Your writing skills will enable you to compose concise and well documented narratives to ensure claim concepts are clearly understood and supported. You will communicate frequently with your co-workers and audit management to ensure alignment and consistent outcomes.
· BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other closely related field required.
· Strong Data Skills/Aptitude required. Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and/or Access to effectively manipulate multiple large data sets to provide necessary analytical results for evaluation. Background in use of IDEA or ACL a significant advantage.
· Recent Recovery, Operational and/or Financial Audit Experience or other closely related audit experience in a commercial environment a plus. Procurement and/or contracts experience a plus.
· In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements desirable.
· Financial business acumen, with exposure to payroll; insurance; benefits; internal controls; common business practices and contract language a plus.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills. Experience with business report writing.
· Foreign language and/or International work experience a strong plus.
· Passionate about delivering results.
· Self-motivated to improve standards and identify opportunities to advance knowledge and skills of self and team.
· Team player who is committed to optimizing the effectiveness of the group dynamic by identifying and resolving issues that may impede individual or team effectiveness.
· Innovative problem-solver; brings creativity, originality and tenacity to problem solving. Uses available technology in ways to increase productivity as well as identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, individually and in team settings.