This position is primarily responsible for conducting statement solicitations, identifying recoverable credits, and writing claims to recover funds for Accounts Payable audit clients. Converting large claims to claim form in a timely manner is the focus and top priority. In addition, the response rate goal for targeted suppliers is 100%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
Responsible for all aspects of assigned Statement Audits. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Supplier Solicitations:
o Conduct research for credits in Client system to be sure the credits have not already been realized by Client
o Key and pursue all credits identified on the statements within the guidelines set out for the audit taking into account credit and claim minimums
o Create authorization requests (approval forms) to be sent to vendors for all credits in scope
o Send authorization requests (approval forms) to vendor and continue to follow up via email or phone as necessary until a satisfactory response is received o Manage the receipt of approval forms returned by the vendors
o Support as necessary sending supplier solicitations to client vendors via email, fax and/or regular mail requesting aging reports, statement of accounts, etc.
o Create claims on approved credits and assemble claim packets o Update and maintain all vendor contact information
o Ensure the client email account is maintained as stipulated by client requirements
o Manage communications with vendors by email, phone, mail, and fax regarding solicitations and credits. This includes timely responses to questions and regular follow ups
o Review and save all incoming solicitation responses within the C&CA TRACER application o Manage and organize all incoming emails to ensure appropriate action is taken, such as responses to questions and forwarding all emails from the Client email account to the C&CA Correspondence email account
o Make phone calls to vendors for current contacts and statement requests.
• Perform the following functions in TRACER (Track, Research, Analyze, Claims, Execution, Repository) Tool:
o Upload emails and valid responses to TRACER o Key identified credits into TRACER, paying special attention to larger credits (typically over $10K)
o Generate claims on all approved credits using TRACER
• Close working relationship with Auditor who oversees the client account. This will include, but is not limited to the following functions:
o Notification of any large identified credits
o Make Auditor aware of any issues that may be causing delays or problems
o Generation of claim packets
o Any required communication with the Client and/or vendors
o Weekly or Bi-weekly calls to discuss audit status, any specific claim status updates and any issues or questions
o Manage the audit to make sure everything is processed in a timely manner o Review weekly audit reports
• Team Environment
o Assist other Statement Auditors with their audits and claims as assigned
o Attend and participate in BASC Team meetings and training sessions
o Mentor and support training of new hires and others as assigned by BASC Director
o Maintain work area and common areas
• Customer Service Focus: Must represent company in a professional and positive manner in all interactions with vendors and clients. Respond promptly to both external and internal customer needs
• Communication: Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal • Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Effective organizational skills
• Detail oriented
Must have the ability to synthesize complex and or diverse information. Able to collect and research data
• Problem Solving: Can identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing all available information. Able to develop solutions and use reason to solve problems
• Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work well in a team environment by remaining open to ideas, listening to others, maintaining confidentiality and focusing on resolving any potential conflict.
• Organizational Support: Follows company policies and procedures by completing administrative tasks correctly and on time.
• Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in daily work.
• Dependability: Follows instructions well and responds to Management direction in a timely manner.
• Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as supplier statements, purchase orders, credit memo’s etc. Ability to clearly communicate the root cause of any errors found. Ability to speak effectively in a group setting (training sessions/conference calls). It is expected to be fluent in English and any additional languages spoken are a plus.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum of two years of college or university study; or two to four years of related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in the following software: Word processing (Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) at an intermediate level, Internet Search Engines and Email (Outlook). Abilities in Database (Microsoft Access) is a plus. It would be advantageous to become a subject matter expert in the supplier solicitation process including the use of TRACER. Experience working with SAP, JD Edwards, and Oracle is a plus.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship on the company may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, as long as that would not hinder or prevent performance of duties, or be of a safety concern.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be required to lift up to 10 pounds.
Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
PRGX provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.