Headquartered inAtlanta, Georgia, PRGX Global, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of recoveryaudit services. We are also innovating, discovering and delivering hiddenprofits to our clients by mining data for key financialinsights. The Company operates and serves clients in more than 30countries with over 1,700 employees, and provides its services to over 75% ofthe top 20 global retailers.
WHAT SETS PRGX APART:
· We are a growing organization with blue chipclients who entrust us with thousands of terabytes of data.
· Advanced analysis of our clients’ data enablesus to deliver tangible benefits that flow straight to their bottom line.
· We offer an entrepreneurial environment withan opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility.
· We are a recognized top technology innovatorand offer the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
· With over 40 years of experience, and apresence in over 30 countries, we have a diverse, global team.
· Our people work together to deliver superiorresults and demonstrate the core values of PRGX.
· We offer competitive compensation andbenefits.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment to Client Results,Continuous Differentiation, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork and Collaboration,and Pursuit of Excellence
- The purpose of this position is to prepare federal, state, local and international tax compliance (income, property, sales & use).
- Provides support for federal, state, local and international tax audits.
- Preparation and data compilation for tax provision. Also provides support for the financial audit related to the tax provision.
- Data compilation and analysis related to tax planning projects with both internal and external resources.
JOB DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tax compliance preparation
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for tax provision preparation
- Data compilation and analysis for tax planning projects
- Audit defense/support with both tax and financial auditors
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
WORK EXPERIENCE ANDEDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree and 0-2yrs of experience. Preferably Master’s Degree in Tax.
- Tax compliance experience with a corporation operating in a multi-state, multi-national environment.
- Experience with tax compliance software.
- Experience with the preparation of tax provision calculations under FAS 109.