PURPOSE OF ROLE
To provide recovery audit services of unparalleled quality to PRGX clients by carrying out audit reviews on supplier accounts and to identify, validate and recover monies on behalf of the client.
To generate revenue for PRGX through the identification, validation and collection of client overpayments.
To work on your own initiative and assume a supervisory role for a small number of auditors and staff. To develop those direct reports and be responsible for their KPI’s and workflow planning and execution.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform recovery audits of client disbursement, procurement, tax and other processes/systems.
- Perform due diligence necessary to validate recoveries and provide documentation necessary to facilitate timely collection of client funds.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the client
- Create and maintain relationships with the client’s supplier network
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage work in progress and recover identified amounts
- Oversee work in progress of others to ensure timely recovery
Ensure that the Service Level Agreements established for both Internal and External parties are maintained in a professional manner Identify additional business/revenue opportunities within the client and highlight them to your lead auditor
- Maintain and develop quality standards within the audit environment
- At times to undertake responsibility of training and developing staff auditors within the audit, assisting with recruitment, performance management, on-job training, staff development, and staff appraisals.
- Assist with developing the IT infrastructure within the audit environment to increase efficiencies in the process
- To carry out second pass reviews on supplier accounts
- Participate in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and PRGX’s value-added reports and deliverables.
- Provide periodic reports to management relative to historical and forecasted audit results.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Identify additional scope opportunities and work with operations to obtain client approval to pursue these areas
Provide periodic reports and other feedback to PRGX management relative to audit progress and any issues affecting client relationships.
To provide advisory assistance to the administration function
Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent understanding of the business processes and principles used in accounting transactions, including systems, documentation and industry variations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly numerate and concise
- Strong team player
- Strong leadership and team development qualities
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of disbursement processes, systems, documentation and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate pro-activity, initiative and creativity
- Working knowledge of basic terms and conditions.
Experience & Education
Degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, Maths or other business discipline.
Excellent IT knowledge and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Minimum of 4+ years professional business experience in Accounting/Auditing related work
Minimum of 2+ years in a client facing environment
The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the role.