How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
1. Setup Desktops/ Laptops / Printer / projectors and other IT H/W assets.
2. Provide Desktop/Application support as per the service requests
3. Diagnose & Troubleshoot Desktop/ Laptop/ Printer & other hardware related issues
4. Use Ticketing tool to monitor/communicate/escalate and resolve the IT related issues within the SLA.
5. New Employee on Boarding – Assist new employees with on boarding from an IT standpoint
1. Create asset allocation sheets
2. Setting up the workstations
6. Asset Management
1. Perform Asset tagging and deployment
2. Maintaining list of assets, and their allocations
3. Sending intimation to the admin for insurance coverage for the new added assets.
7. Installation of Win OS and approved softwares on desktops and laptops as per the service requests
8. Support remote software installations such as Win OS, Cent OS, SQL, VS, Java etc.
9. Protection – Replace, repair / disposition systems when necessary
10. Maintain network / LAN, printers and other devices
11. Setup racks and stack servers when needed
12. Coordination with ISP to troubleshoot any internet service related issue
13. Provide preventive maintenance services for desktops, printers and other IT hardware assets.
14. Coordinate with equipment manufacturers, vendors to resolve hardware issues.
15. As Maintenance Activities are scheduled during the weekends, engineer has to be present as and when required during these scheduled maintenance activities.
16. Fix Asset Audit periodically
17. EPABX/Phone Line Maintenance and port assignments