PRGX is the leading provider of cloud-based supplier management and recovery software on SaaS model. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Technical Operations Engineer – Python to join our Engineering team.
- Develops software by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Troubleshoots mission critical enterprise level SaaS software offerings by digging deep into problems, identifying root cause and correcting problems with urgency.
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering and troubleshooting skills.
- Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus.
- Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Strong analytic capability and exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming as required.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Passionate about new technologies and solving hard to diagnose problems that leave others stumped.
- Seeks to understand business needs and ensure coded solutions support them.
- Ensures escalated issues identified with PRGX SaaS offerings are handled with accuracy and urgency and maintain a high level of quality throughout the process.
- Provide a positive customer support experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer desired with a focus on Linux applications.
- Fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages.
- Experienced at programming, with a focus towards Python and Java.
- Knowledge of databases, stored procedures, object storage, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices.
- Knowledge of practicing Scrum in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Xcalar, Minio and Airflow a plus.
- Expert level knowledge of Git, working with repositories and code reviewing.
- Has coded for enterprise level SaaS platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analyzing Information
- Software Design
- Software Testing, Teamwork
- General Programming Skills
- Software Development Process
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Exceptional Troubleshooting Skills
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
- Self-Started / Self-Motivated
- Team Player
- Time Management
- Takes Ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering is preferred; Master’s degree is a plus.