Vice President & Corporate Counsel
PRGX Global, Inc. is seeking an experienced and versatile attorney to provide strategic legal advice and counsel on a wide range of matters across its worldwide operations. This attorney will report to the Senior Vice President and General Counsel. Specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works with cross-functional teams to review, draft and negotiate a variety of domestic and international/multi-jurisdictional agreements with clients, vendors and other third parties, including business services agreements, software licensing and support agreements, software-as-a-service (SaaS) agreements and other information technology and commercial agreements.
- Provides legal support for corporate initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product and service offerings and corporate finance matters.
- Advises on matters relating to development and protection of intellectual property, including software development, technology licensing, government contracting and trademark, patent and copyright protection.
- Advises on all aspects of compliance matters with respect to federal, state and foreign laws and regulations and the drafting of relevant policies and procedures.
- Advises on employment law matters.
- Collaborates with and effectively manages outside counsel worldwide to deliver the legal support needed for global operations.
- Advises regarding marketing and sales activities, including review of marketing collateral and other content.
- Provides support for securities laws compliance including proxy and prospectus matters, Section 16 compliance issues, restricted stock transactions and ’34 Act reporting.
- Represents legal organization on various cross-functional teams, as required.
- Top academic credentials, including four-year college or university degree and Juris Doctor or equivalent from accredited law school
- Member in good standing of a state bar (preferably Georgia)
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work as part of a collaborative team of seasoned attorneys and professionals
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, with special emphasis on excellent drafting, negotiation skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Strongly prefer at least eight years related experience, including both large law firm and in-house experience as a practicing attorney
- Strongly prefer meaningful experience in technology and professional service transactions and advising multi-national clients on commercial contracts