The Content Marketing Writer will be an integral member of the PRGX Content/Public Relations team and will work with their direct supervisor in collaboration with internal teams and stakeholders to write engaging marketing content in various forms to help drive customer and prospect engagement and conversion. In addition, the Content Marketing Writer will assist with public relations content deliverables as needed.
The ideal candidate must be a strong writer, creative thinker and collaborator who brings proven experience working on a variety of content related projects and is capable of striking the right balance between content quality and quantity.
- Write and edit content including but not limited to; video scripts, blog posts, byline articles, sales collateral, white papers, eBooks, client case studies, website and social media content
- Manage internal stakeholder and compliance review of content
- Assist with the organization and management of marketing content archives and digital library for easy, streamlined access across the company
- Translate technical and complex subject matter into plain language communication products including but not limited to web pages, fact sheets, key messages/talking points, infographics, etc.
- Serve as a key collaborator across Marketing to help identify new content opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree (Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, English or Marketing preferred)
- 5+ years experience writing and editing B2B marketing content for various media and styles including sales collateral, white papers, web content, blog posts, press releases, etc.
- Must possess excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills
- Basic familiarity with principles of writing for optimal search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts to inform content
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Basic understanding of public relations principles and tactics
- Experience creating content related to highly complex or technical topics
- A commitment to delivering high-quality Marketing content
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Product marketing content creation and scripting experience is a plus
*NOTE: Portfolio of writing samples required if selected for an interview (links are acceptable with accompanying context)