When conducting a recovery audit, the auditor reviews the client’s data to identify overpayments and duplicate payments due to errors and helps to recoup those losses with low vendor abrasion. Our 350+ clients represent a diverse range of sectors and company sizes. Our professionals are experienced with all types of ERP environments and organizational structures and can rapidly and effectively identify and manipulate the required data files while respecting the policies and guidelines of each and every client.
Using proprietary software and proven auditing techniques, our auditors review accounts payable and procurement databases and the related invoices, purchase orders, buyer correspondence and shipping/receiving documents to identify lost profits due to overpayments or under-deductions. Our goal is to recover these profits quickly and efficiently, and to help clients improve their processes and reduce costs, while taking into account local practices and regulations.
PRGX India Private Ltd. is a division of PRGX Global, Inc., the world leader in recovery auditing and the pioneer of Profit Discovery™: the unique combination of audit, analytics and advisory services to improve client financial performance
At PRGX India, you are not just another employee lost in the large, faceless organization. We understand that you have unique strengths, individuality and attitude. We will provide you a work environment which sharpens your skills, recognizes your contribution and rewards your achievements. Our success lies in leveraging your potential to add value to our customers and our company.
Working with PRGX India, you will enjoy working with the best of two worlds. You will benefit from working with a world-class, industry leader that provides you with a professional, competitive and satisfying work environment, situated in an entrepreneurial setting that offers the adventure of being part of a new setup and the ability to create your own identity.
What do we promise to provide:
- Highly fulfilling and challenging work
- Democratic work environment of openness and mutual respect where you will have your ‘say’
- Technical infrastructure, tools, software which help you in delivering excellent output
- Support and guidance by highly experienced industry professionals
- Trainings which will enhance your professional as well as personal growth
- Work culture which open, casual yet responsible
- And lots of fun!
Currently we have openings for the following positions:
- Graduate Accounting Professionals
- Supervisory Accounting Professionals
- ETL Experts (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
- Technology Leads (.Net + SQL Server)
- Business Analysts for Spend Analytics
Kindly mail your resume to email@example.com to apply for these positions.