Download Our White Paper:
“Uncovering the Hidden Benefits of a Profit Recovery Audit”
Audits not only yield cash, they provide insight into avoiding future issues.
A Profit Recovery Audit, sometimes referred to as an Accounts Payable (AP) Recovery Audit, can seem akin to exercise. You know it is good for you, but it can be hard to commit, and the benefits are not always immediately apparent. As senior finance executives expand their role as strategic business partners, conducting a profit recovery audit is becoming an essential tool to not only save money but also identify financial leaks going forward. This white paper outlines the hidden benefits of profit recovery audits, some of the challenges, and best practices for transforming this critical function.
Download the PRGX sponsored, CFO.com white paper to learn more around:
- Financial leakage in organizations of varying sizes and complexity
- Value of profit recovery beyond cash recoveries
- Audit planning, execution and common challenges
- Importance of choosing the right partners and technology
- Best practices to achieve success