Procuring materials and indirect services involves ever-greater complexities in the global supply chain and risks that can impact profits. Organisations devote significant time and effort to negotiating complex supplier contracts, however; once contracts are in place, often customers assume they’re getting the value that they were promised. Through the forensic audit of a contract and examples of a good audits right clause, the importance and often under-estimated revenue benefits of a contract compliance program will be outlined.
In this webinar, attendees will learn 5 tips for best practices when renegotiating supplier contracts:
- Get the language right
- Make sure both parties understand and acknowledge the commercial terms
- Accountability and responsibility
- Strong Governance
- Relationships are important
To watch this webinar on-demand:
- Click on the webinar video of your choice below,
- Fill out the form to register for the PRGX Global BrightTALK channel OR log in
- All PRGX webinars are now available to view!