How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
What solution are you looking for?
Okay! Check out these core solutions we offer:
…and don’t forget to look through our other resources:
Back to search results
Either Bentonville, Arkansas, or Grand Rapids, Michigan
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts audits using client data to identify errors and recover revenue
- Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations
- Produces claims
- Updates claims management system
- Bills claims to client
- Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents
- Inspects and evaluates client financial information
- Provides vendors with claim back-up information
- Packages claims for vendor and/or client
- Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required
- Provides support for audit team.
- Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process
- Independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes and assesses problems regarding client’s claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
- Produces number and dollar volume of claims goals as defined by team leader and/or management.
- Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle.
- Domain/Industry Knowledge & Focus
- Data Analysis
- Problem identification & Resolution
- Claim Production & Quality
- Client & Supplier Management
- Maintains a Client Focus
- Communicates with Impact
- Displays Emotional Intelligence
- Organizes & Prioritizes
- Takes Initiative
- Drives for Results
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, Preferably Finance/Accounting/Econ/Mathematics; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2-3+ years of related experience in an office environment.
- Computer proficiency in Excel is a must. Access experience is a plus.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Solid computer skills in Excel and Access required.
- Experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, or audit a plus.
- Ability to work well as an individual and team environment.