JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes appropriate audit concepts and proprietary tools/reports to conduct audit by examining a client’s accounts payable financial data.
- Identifies variances and/or errors in the procurement and payment processes to recover revenue.
- Understands, manipulates and analyzes client’s electronic data (primarily in Excel or Access).
- Review contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents looking for possible missed opportunities in vendor funding.
- Inspects and evaluates client financial information including (but not limited to) buyers’ files, client standards, manifests, purchase orders, invoices, statements, DSD purchases and freight invoices in order to audit and analyze the client’s business operations.
- Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations.
- Produces claims using appropriate audit concepts for writing claims, updating claims management system, and billing claims to client.
- Provides vendors with claim back-up information. May contact vendors for pre-approvals.
- Packages claims for vendor and/or client.
- Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required.
- Understands and follows overall audit compliance by adhering to specific audit guidelines and meeting audit deadlines.
- Provides insight and recommendations for audit process improvements; may work with IT to implement and test system enhancements.
- Provides support for audit team.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of related experience in an office environment.
- Computer proficiency in Excel and/or Access is a must. Prefer candidates with database knowledge (dbase or SQL environment).
- Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
PRGX does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.