The Audit Analyst is responsible for supporting Contract Compliance Audit in multiple functions from assessing contract risk, initiating supplier audits, coordinating the receipt of the data and documentation needed for testing, as well as maintaining procedures and systems that support the audits and the management teams. This position is instrumental in contributing to the success of the company’s growth.
This position offers an excellent entry point into the expanding field of contract compliance auditing. As an analyst in our central services team, you will gain valuable experience in all the key fundamentals to successful contract auditing, which when successfully applied will allow your continuing growth into our audit team structure. PRGX is the global leader in contract compliance auditing and opportunities are abundant for team members who want to grow with us.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a salaried position with the potential for quarterly bonus based on specific goals. Benefits are available for full-time employees. This is an excellent career entry point into the dynamic PRGX Contract Audit practice where personal growth opportunities are significant for highly motivated and qualified individuals.
· Risk Assessment: Analyze client contracts, isolate key audit exposure details, spend data analytics, summarize relevant risk attributes, conclude on overall risk and recovery opportunity by identifying potential areas of financial leakage.
· Audit Planning: Initiate supplier audits; prepare relevant correspondence, draft presentation materials, arrange and lead kick-off meetings, issue engagement letters and request for supplier data and documentation. Tracks audit planning tasks and ensures timely delivery of work product.
· Data Acquisition, Analysis and Preparation: Collect needed supplier data and documentation, perform analytics on supplier data for completeness and correlation, conduct limited baseline testing and transition project to the Lead Auditor for testing.
· Operations Support: Engage in operational supportive functions including but not limited to Productivity Reporting, systems setup and maintenance, and client billing and collections.
· Continuous Improvement: Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
§ Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or a Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) from a four-year college or university in Data Analytics, Accounting, Finance, Business, or other closely related field required.
§ Two to four-year audit, analytic, and/or project management experience.
§ Proficient to advanced computer software skills a must, including MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word and Adobe Acrobat. MS Access, ACL, IDEA, database (SQL environment) knowledge is a plus.
§ Need to have strong organizational, problem solving, and resource management skills including the ability to multi-task and work independently in a remote environment.
§ This is a work from home position. A dedicated, quiet office space without physical or audible distractions is a must.
§ Capable of remaining flexible in fast paced dynamic work environments.
§ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to comfortably initiate, organize, and lead business related teleconferences with diverse attendees.
§ Acute attention to detail, with minimal errors in work. Ability to QA your own work and not always rely on others to identify gaps in analysis.
§ High energy level and strong initiative with an exceptional ability to manage distractions in order to remain focused on work.