PRGX Global, Inc. is a global leader in Recovery Audit and Spend Analytics services. With over 1,500 employees, the Company serves clients in more than 30 countries and provides its services to 80% of the top 20 global retailers and a large share of the top 50 companies in the Fortune 500. PRGX delivers more than $1 billion in cash flow improvement for its clients each year. The creator of the recovery audit industry more than 40 years ago, PRGX continues to innovate through technology and expanded service offerings. In addition to Recovery Audit, the Company provides Contract Compliance, Spend Analytics and Supplier Information Management services to improve clients’ financial performance and manage risk. For additional information on PRGX, please visit www.prgx.com.
Supports audit operations by analyzing and auditing specific vendor transactions and claim types to help produce revenue.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes appropriate audit concepts and proprietary tools/reports to conduct audit by examining a client’s accounts payable financial data.
- Identifies variances and/or errors in the procurement and payment processes to recover revenue.
- Understands, manipulates and analyzes client’s electronic data (primarily in Excel or Access).
- Review contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents looking for possible missed opportunities in vendor funding.
- Inspects and evaluates client financial information including (but not limited to) buyers’ files, client standards, manifests, purchase orders, invoices, statements, DSD purchases and freight invoices in order to audit and analyze the client’s business operations.
- Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations.
- Produces claims using appropriate audit concepts for writing claims, updating claims management system, and billing claims to client.
- Provides vendors with claim back-up information. May contact vendors for pre-approvals.
- Packages claims for vendor and/or client.
- Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required.
- Understands and follows overall audit compliance by adhering to specific audit guidelines and meeting audit deadlines.
- Provides insight and recommendations for audit process improvements; may work with IT to implement and test system enhancements.
- Provides support for audit team.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of related experience in an office environment.
- Computer proficiency in Excel and/or Access is a must. Prefer candidates with database knowledge (dbase or SQL environment).
- Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.