Business Development Representative
- Outreach to ideal customer profile target prospects using a mix of telephone calls, email, and other communication mediums
- Make up to 80 engagements (calls and emails) per day to prospective and current customers
- Create a favourable first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up
- Educate and develop leads to turn contacts into qualified opportunities
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Gain a solid understanding of the source to pay and recovery audit landscape
- A self motivated, goal oriented, and customer driven sales mentality
- A coachable and curious mindset
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Successful experience in high activity sales development, business development or inside sales for a business to business SaaS company is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent sales experience.
- This role is based in PRGX’s London office.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and sales prospecting tools (Salesloft, Outreach).