The Director of Sales – New Business (Northern Europe) role is responsible for execution of PRGX’s sales vision, strategy, plans and processes to drive sales, increase revenue, expand markets, expand our brand, and achieve financial objectives within new logo and existing clients in Northern Europe.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops and executes business development plans to meet or exceed sales, revenue, and other targets.
· Identifies, evaluates, and executes sales of PRGX’s contract compliance and profit recovery services and its data intelligence technology products within new logo and existing clients.
· Works with internal stakeholders to understand PRGX’s strengths and value proposition to develop sales strategies that result in sustainable and profitable growth.
· Ensures differentiated client experiences and satisfaction based on a deep understanding of client needs.
· Develops and executes strategies for lead generation, monitoring, and conversion.
· Mobilizes internal stakeholders to support new and current enterprise technology initiatives.
· Demonstrates effective use of PRGX’s sales process and the Challenger sales methodology to create differentiated client experiences.
· Proactively builds positive relationships to support PRGX’s goals.
· Oversees the development of proposals and contracts for new opportunities and manages negotiations.
· Partners with Legal to finalize sales contracts.
· Remains abreast of market and industry changes and uses market intelligence to position PRGX for growth and success.
· Develops and executes plans to identify selling opportunities and to meet or exceed sales quota, revenue, and other targets.
· Partners with operations to build and maintain relationships with existing client buyers, identify client pain points, and identify leads.
· Communicates the value of PRGX’s products and services to clients.
· Engages the support of sales engineering, operations, finance and PRGX leadership as needed.
· Maintains accurate and timely records in Salesforce.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· A bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or similar business discipline
· Minimum of 8 years’ enterprise services and/or technology sales experience.
· Preference given to candidates with experience selling into procurement/category management groups within enterprise retailers and/or other enterprise organizations.
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
· Self-starter with sense of urgency and desire to make an impact.
· Must be willing to travel within the EU up to 30% of the time.