Contract audit programs can deliver significant value for businesses through a rigorous process of reviewing vendor contracts at risk for value cash leakage. However, most procurement departments lack the bandwidth and expertise to audit vendor contracts, leading to sustained and significant cost leakage over time.
This webinar will outline:
- How procurement departments can implement a self-funded contract audit program that returns cash back to the company
- Provide insights to stop leakage going forward all with minimal impact to in house resources
- How a multi-phased program can help procurement departments establish a self-funding mechanism to power a program that returns value through historical cost recoveries and future cost savings.
To watch this webinar:
1. Click on the webinar video of your choice below,
2. Fill out the form to register for the PRGX Global BrightTALK channel OR log in