How PRGX helps category management and merchandising leaders.
Mid Senior DevOps
We are seeking a highly motivated and versatile DevOps/Backend Engineer to join our team in Medellín. The ideal candidate will be proficient in CI/CD, GitHub, and Kubernetes for DevOps roles, as well as in SQL Server, SQLAlchemy, Python, and Pandas for backend development. Strong English skills are essential.
• Design, Develop and maintain infrastructure provisioning, deployment and configuration management with code, primarily using GitHub and Kubernetes.
• Collaborate with Platform Engineering on architecture and DevOps best practice to optimize developer productivity and accelerate platform/product delivery.
• Develop, configure, utilize and recommend application performance monitoring tools.
• Participate in architecture, design and code reviews for both DevOps and backend development.
• Identify and improve service level objectives (SLOs) working with product engineering teams.
• Collaborate with development, QA, and cloud operations teams to accelerate product and platform delivery.
• 3+ years of progressive experience with DevOps practice, specifically GitHub, Kubernetes, and CI/CD.
• English C1
• Strong experience utilizing GitOps implementation preferably with argo.
• Strong experience deploying and managing Kubernetes workloads preferably using helm.
• Strong practical experience in backend development, with good knowledge of SQL Server, SQLAlchemy, Python, and Pandas.
• Demonstrated scripting and programming experience, preferably in Python and bash.
• Experience or knowledge in AI and OCR is a plus.
• Strong experience with using collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.