Back to search results
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts audits without supervision using client data to identify errors and recover revenue
- Produces claims
- Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents
- Builds relationships with vendors
- Provides senior level input/research on claims challenged by client
- Analyses and assesses problems regarding client’s claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
- Performs quality control audits behind less experienced auditors
- Shares best practices
- Provides training of less experienced auditors and staff
- Good understanding and knowledge of AR, AP and procurement functions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint (able to create pivot tables, queries, etc)
- Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle.
- Assists in the design of project tools